“The Marketing Academy Scholarship is literally life changing” Scholar Alumni
Our Australia Scholarship programme is sponsored by:
About The Programme
Nominations for the 2019 Scholarship Programme will open in July 2018.
There are many development programmes which will teach you to be a better marketer and many more that can tell you how to become a better leader. We deliver the only programme that will also show you why.
Our FREE scholarship programme focusses on our 4P’s development modules;
Personal Development: Become an extraordinary human being
People Development: Become an inspirational leader
Professional Development: Become an exceptional marketer
Purpose: Become a change maker
A free, highly selective, 15 day learning programme delivered over 9 months for 30 carefully selected delegates. Packed full of money can’t buy experiences and best in class content this unique development programme has been designed to include a powerful combination of mentoring, coaching and lectures delivered by some of the top CEO’s, CMO’s and business leaders from Australia and the rest of the world. Between March 2019 and October 2019 the delegates will experience;
One to One Mentoring
Each scholar meets with up to 8 of Australia’s most experienced and inspirational marketing leaders. We have a team of over 40 leading CEO’s, CMO’s & Directors from Marketing, Media & Advertising who each have committed their time to the Marketing Academy as ‘Mentor’
9 months input from one of a team of 30 professional Executive Coaches. The coaching element of the programme provides the delegates with a critical sounding board, plus challenges and facilitates their thinking and development.
Residential Boot Camps*
3 fully immersive ‘Boot Camps’ where delegates share learning, insight and experiences. The first is a 5 day Boot Camp in March 2019 followed by a 1 day in July and a 2 day in October where, in addition to a full induction, inspiration speakers, workshops and learning sessions, the delegates undergo an intense leadership development programme.
Boot Camp 1 – Monday 11 March – Friday 15 March 2019
Boot Camp 2 – Thursday 11 July 2019
Boot Camp 3 – Monday 21 October 2019 & Tuesday 22 October 2019
The golden opportunity to attend 4 Lectures on each of the 4 P learning modules; Personal Development, People Development, Professional Development and Purpose. Each Lecture is hosted by international speakers, world leading organisations and subject matter experts.
Here’s a full guide to the desired criteria…
Want to be nominated or have someone in mind for the Scholarship Programme? Here’s a guide to the desired criteria…
- Ideally between 10 and 20 years in a marketing or agency role
- Already in a leadership role or position of significant influence
- Working for current employer for 12 months or more
- Highly ambitious to further career in marketing leadership, aspiring to board roles
- Demonstrates commitment to career with evidence of results and achievements
- Interests in charitable, social, cultural, creative or sporting endeavours
- Commitment to broadening horizons, such as world travel and further education
- High emotional intelligence
- Naturally driven to succeed
- Employed on a full-time (not freelance) basis in Australia with no risk of resignation, redundancy or termination during 2019
How to get on the Programme
The programme is free but highly selective so firstly we ask senior business leaders working within Marketing, Media and Advertising to nominate the best of their emerging leaders for a place on the programme. All ‘nominees’ then receive an ‘Invitation to Apply’ which includes essential information about the process.
Applicants are selected via a 3 stage application process and must include submission of:
Stage One – The Application
- Employers endorsement form
- 2 minute ‘Showcase Me’ – a digital piece demonstrating why they should be selected
Stage Two – The Pitch
- Following Stage 1 successful applicants will be invited to make a 10 minute ‘pitch’ followed by 15 minute Q & A. The pitch meetings will be face to face or via Skype/phone
Final Decisions date TBC
Throughout the selection process applicants will be assessed against a full range of competencies, desired characteristics, interpersonal skills and appetite for the program
Please fill out the contact form below if your interested in being informed when nominations open.
My Marketing Academy journey is a story of two paths that merged. Path one started in October 2009 in Sydney, when I mentored Arron Child…